Recent Before & After Photos

Mold in a Home in Bloomsbury, NJ


A homeowner in Bloomsbury, NJ called us after a pipe had burst. When we got there, we noticed that there wasn't just water but mold as well as a result of the w... READ MORE



Mold in a Leonia, NJ Basement


A homeowner in Leonia, NJ called us and told us she believed they had mold. The same day we got our crew out there. Notice in the before picture the amount of m... READ MORE



Mold on a Ceiling in New Providence, NJ


This mold in this New Providence, NJ basement was the result of a leaking pipe. The leak produced the moisture that allowed the ceiling tile to become a breedin... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Plainfield, NJ


A homeowner in Plainfield, NJ noticed some mold in their basement. They gave us a call and we had a crew chief at their house the same day to give them an estim... READ MORE



Mold in Cliffside Park, NJ


A homeowner in Cliffside Park, NJ called us after they had discovered a mold problem. The reason for the mold, however, was unknown. We had a crew chief at thei... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Scotch Plains, NJ


A homeowner called us after smelling what they thought was mold. They were right. We sent a crew chief to their home the same day and had them do an inspection.... READ MORE



Storm Flooding in New Providence, NJ


A homeowner in New Providence, NJ called us after their basement flooded due to a recent storm. As you can see in the before picture, the carpet in the basement... READ MORE



Sewage Backup in a Commercial Building in Fanwood, NJ


A commercial building in Fanwood, NJ called us recently about a sewage backup in one of their bathrooms. We got a crew chief out to them the same day so we coul... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Ridgefield, NJ


A homeowner in Ridgefield, NJ gave us a call after they experienced a house fire. The fire was caused by an electrical outlet that overheated. We got a crew chi... READ MORE



Grease Fire in Clifton, NJ


A homeowner from Clifton, NJ called us after a grease fire occurred in their kitchen. They called us and we were able to get a crew chief and technicians out to... READ MORE