Grease Fire in Clifton, NJ
A homeowner from Clifton, NJ called us after a grease fire occurred in their kitchen. They called us and we were able to get a crew chief and technicians out to their house the same day. Our crew chief explained the process of fire restoration and how we would proceed. In the before picture, you can see where the grease fire jumped up from the stove top onto the wall. In the after picture, you can see how we removed the wall as well as the soot. The homeowner was extremely pleased that we got the job done so quick and that there was no lingering odor from the smoke!