Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
How Does Mold Remediation Help Damaged Homes?
Remediation is a general term for many of the actions taken during mold damage restoration and recovery of your home. Depending on the severity of the exposure to organic matter and building materials, specific techniques are more efficient and effective than others. We can provide multiple types of mold damage remediating actions, ranging from soda blasting and sanding to abrasive cleaning with antimicrobial agents. We can offer solutions for:
- basement mold remediation
- Mold remediation
- black mold
- attic mold
- mold specialists
- bathroom mold removal
Is Black Mold Hazardous?
Much like other residential mold types, black mold must get addressed as soon as possible upon discovery. Often this process begins with a thorough mold inspection by our competent professionals. We can identify how severe the situation has become and the earliest remediation approaches to implement to start restoring your property to its original condition.
Can You Contain Spores During Bathroom Mold Removal?
Containment is often a valuable effort during mold remediation work. Preventing the spread of active spores to new areas can reduce how rapidly organisms develop. We can establish containment with many practical tools in our inventory, including air scrubbers and negative pressure machines.
Is Basement Mold Remediation Common?
The basements of area homes can often be challenging to keep dry from groundwater threats and other moist conditions. In damp circumstances, spores can attack cellulose in wood supports and begin developing mold and fungal colonies that require removal.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (201) 496-6024
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Fort Lee?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (201) 496-6024
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Fort Lee is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Fort Lee community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2070 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: