Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
How Does Mold Remediation Help Damaged Homes?
Remediation is a general term for many of the actions taken during mold damage restoration and recovery of your home. Depending on the severity of the exposure to organic matter and building materials, specific techniques are more efficient and effective than others. We can provide multiple types of mold damage remediating actions, ranging from soda blasting and sanding to abrasive cleaning with antimicrobial agents. We can offer solutions for:
- basement mold remediation
- Mold remediation
- black mold
- attic mold
- mold specialists
- bathroom mold removal
Is Black Mold Hazardous?
Much like other residential mold types, black mold must get addressed as soon as possible upon discovery. Often this process begins with a thorough mold inspection by our competent professionals. We can identify how severe the situation has become and the earliest remediation approaches to implement to start restoring your property to its original condition.
Can You Contain Spores During Bathroom Mold Removal?
Containment is often a valuable effort during mold remediation work. Preventing the spread of active spores to new areas can reduce how rapidly organisms develop. We can establish containment with many practical tools in our inventory, including air scrubbers and negative pressure machines.
Is Basement Mold Remediation Common?
The basements of area homes can often be challenging to keep dry from groundwater threats and other moist conditions. In damp circumstances, spores can attack cellulose in wood supports and begin developing mold and fungal colonies that require removal.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (201) 496-6024
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Fort Lee?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (201) 496-6024
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Fort Lee is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Fort Lee community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 1960 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: