Fire Damage Restoration and Cleaning in Edgewater Homes
Inspect, Pretest, and Fire Damage Restoration Clean Up in Edgewater Structures
Removing smoke damage and residues from various surfaces must be completed carefully to prevent further damage to the item to be cleaned. We consider many variables before a structural component, non-porous, or porous item can be restored.
SERVPRO smoke remediation technicians apply a rigorous procedure during fire damage restoration in Edgewater homes to ensure that every item can be cleaned safely and restored to its original condition. We follow these principles of cleaning:
- Find and identify the types of residues
- Determine the surface type
- Remove the residues in dry particulate form by vacuuming or dissolving using appropriate cleaning fluids
- Wash, rinse, and dry items
- Apply approved disposal guidelines to residues and cleaning materials
House fire clean up may require the entire home to be treated due to the distribution of smoke, while smaller fires may be limited to only adjacent rooms. Our SERVPRO team can explain all of the steps we take to return your home to its original situation, “Like it never even happened.”
Call SERVPRO of Fort Lee for fire damage restoration in Edgewater and surrounding areas. We can help 24/7. Call (201) 496-6024.